Hello beautiful people!
I know I’ve been AWOL for a while but here I am.
I’d like to warmly welcome all my new followers! Thank you for choosing to be a part of my journey.
Because of my new followers, allow me to reintroduce myself and answer a few get to know me tag questions.
- What’s your full name? : My name is Sharon Afriyie, also known as Mrs A, your favorite encourager and motivator.
- Where are you from? : I’m from Accra, Ghana. Let me know in the comments where you guys are from!
- How many siblings do you have? : I have 2 brothers, no sisters. I’m the only girl and since I was born, I’ve always wanted a sister!
- Do you write with a right hand or left? : I’m right handed and I’m that girl who still loves to write with pens in books.
- How often you use social media? : Everyday! The entire world is connected on social media so I’m always checking what’s up.
- Are you good at typing? : I’m great at it and I love it! I’ve actually applied for a typing job before.
- Are you a good speaker? : I’ve always thought myself a better writer than speaker, because by nature, I don’t like to talk that much but after being in this job for almost a year, I’m discovering just how good a speaker I can be.
- Are you good at Mathematics? : Ha! Thank God I never, ever have to study or take a math test in my life, they always brought me close to tears.
- Which car is your favorite? : TUNDRA! lol that car has won my heart fahever.
What’s your biggest dream? : Buckle up, this is going to get long.
Background story: Many years ago, I realized people found it easy to share their their problems with me. People would come to me and without me asking, they’d pour out their hearts to me. To the best of my ability, I would listen and talk things through with them. I did that for so long before I fully discovered the gifts I have within me.
I am a helper. Life is already hectic as it is and I believe everyone should have someone who can make it a little easier and more bearable for them. I love supporting and cheering people on. I clap the loudest when people win in life and I genuinely love helping people heal emotionally. It makes me happy to see someone come out of a bad place that they were stuck in and as much as I love to share in people’s joys, I’m there through the hard times too. In doing all this, I became Mrs A the encourager.
My tag line, “Everyone needs motivation & encouragement and I’m here to give it” defines who I am and what I’m about. I know that no matter who you are, at some point in your life, you would definitely need a push to get a step further and that’s why I’m here.
My biggest dream is to be able to reach out to & touch the lives of as many people as I can with my gifts, for as long as I live.
I pray that my blogs touch my readers in a special way.
If you’re currently going through challenging times and you’d like a listening ear, some encouragement or motivation, please contact me here: email@example.com